Carlisle Companies Inc., the Arizona-based supplier of building products, released a video and presentation featuring its Vision 2030 strategy and financial targets on Thursday, outlining Carlisle’s growth, returns and key Vision 2025 objectives three years ahead of plan.
“Vision 2030 presents a new chapter in Carlisle’s now 106-year journey as a company, focused on unleashing the full potential of our pure-play building products portfolio with best-in-class returns,” commented Chris Koch, chair, president, and CEO.
“Our exceptional and resilient margins have demonstrated the power of our differentiated products and solutions that we deliver through the Carlisle Experience, a compelling value proposition that resonates across end users, contractors, and distributors,” Koch added.
The Vision 2030 Value Creation Journey:
- Builds on Carlisle’s record of success and strategic pivot to a pure play building products portfolio
- Leverages mega trends around energy efficiency, labor savings and the re-roofing cycle that are expanding Carlisle’s market opportunity
- Drives innovation by investing in and enhancing the significant technical infrastructure in place to help deliver above-market growth and additional price-for-value
- Continues to deliver a strong Adjusted EBITDA margin that has demonstrated resilience through cycles
- Produces strong cash flow to drive superior returns on invested capital
Introducing Vision 2030 Financial Targets (from Base Year 2023E):
- Adjusted EPS growing at mid-teen CAGR to over $40
- ROIC remaining in excess of 25%
- Organic revenue CAGR of over 5%
- Adjusted EBITDA margin increasing to over 25%
- Free Cash Flow to Sales ratio remaining above 15%
Vision 2030 Video and Presentation
The Vision 2030 pdf presentation and approximately Vision 2030 video are available on the Investors section of the Company’s website.
For more information, visit at carlisle.com.