The Roofing Supply Pro team is happy to announce Jamie Samide as the newest member of the RSP Editorial Advisory Board.
Samide is the vice president of marketing for BEACON Building Products, a position he’s held for the past six years. In his role, Samide leads teams in critical business functions such as eCommerce, private label strategy, digital marketing, lead generation and overall brand strategy.
Prior to that, he led the brand strategy for Cintas’ uniform rental division and developed the company’s first national branding ad campaign.
He joins other inaugural members of the board, including:
- Julissa Chavez, Program Manager, Latino Sales and Marketing, SRS Distribution.
- Aaron Elliott – President, DW Distribution
- Curt Gomes – President/CEO of Pacific Coast Supply; Executive Director, Independent Distributor Alliance Corp.
- Todd Skaggs -- Vice President of Sales and Operations, Beacon Building Products
- Scott Snowball- Director of Operations and Member Benefits for NEMEON, Inc.
- Rich Thompson – Director, Marketing and National Business, ABC Supply Co., Inc.
- Sarah Weiss – Chief Culture Officer, CEO, Elite Roofing Supply
Not only are members in leadership positions within their respective companies but they are involved in multiple associations throughout the roofing industry.
“Each of these individuals are leaders and they’re also each known to be passionate about the industry’s future,” said RSP Group Publisher Jill Bloom. More members may be added in the near future.